Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Happy SKYFALL Release Day!

Happy SKYFALL Release Day!


Just in case someone in the world reading this blog has managed to miss the commercials and advertisements announcing Skyfall's release on Blu-ray/DVD, never fear because I'M HERE to make sure all the bases are covered. :)


(And really, any excuse to post Craig-as-Bond pictures on the blog gets my support.)

Skyfall is my favorite film from 2012, and honestly, one of my favorite films EVER, because really for what it's worth in my opinion it doesn't get better than Daniel Craig as Bond.

I mean, look at that FACE:


I can hardly stand it.

If you'd like to revisit just why I think Skyfall is so friggin' PERFECT, just check out the epic write-up HERE.

After all, you wouldn't want to disappoint sexy Voldemort, would you? *wink*


Happy viewing! :) Booktalk & More

Wat ch Full Length : High Definition


Related Post



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS